“I didn’t realize how rewarding volunteering at Desert Rose Women’s Center would be until I actually bit the bullet, applied and became a volunteer. This is more than “just” a volunteer job. I’ve become part of a family – the Desert Rose Women’s Center family. As we work toward the common goal of saving lives, we pray, work, laugh and cry together.”
Volunteer at Desert Rose Women’s Center
We all have a choice. Over a million lives are lost every year to abortion. We are doing something about it and invite you to be a part of our team as a volunteer. We have been first responders for life since 2008, and many others just like you have been right here beside us. If you can serve for just 4 hours per week in one of these volunteer positions, please email Roberta Cheek or call her at (505) 995-1998.
We are always in need of Spanish-speaking translators! This can be on an as-needed basis.
Help is needed in the following areas:
- Client Advocate Volunteer– to work directly with clients (training provided)
- Father’s Program Volunteer– to work directly with fathers (training provided)
- Administrative Volunteer– to help with administrative tasks such as entering data into an online database
- Community Outreach Volunteer– to help with marketing efforts to reach new clients
- Donor Relationship Volunteer– to help with communication with our donors
- Church Liaison Volunteer– to facilitate relationships and information flow between Desert Rose Women’s Center and key contact at local churches
- Photographer/Videographer Volunteer – to work on special events/projects
- IT Specialist Volunteer– to assist with network, hardware and software issues on an as-needed basis
- Cleaning Volunteer
Become a Prayer Warrior
Become a prayer warrior for us. Lift our volunteers, clients, and staff up in prayer. Pray that hearts are opened as volunteers share Jesus and encourage a choice for life.
We have a special Hope Prayer Team comprised of those willing to pray at the drop of a hat. These warriors agree to get a text message at the very time we are seeing an abortion-minded client. Praying for the client to choose life and for the client advocate to speak words given from the Holy Spirit while the session is happening is powerful!
Let us know you would like to join our Prayer Team by emailing us.
Support Us Financially
We are primarily funded by individuals like you, churches and businesses. Click here to learn more about the various ways in which you can help keep our services free.