Our Mission . . .
Our Vision . . .
Our vision is to uphold the sanctity of human life by showing the love of God to bless those in our community facing pregnancy, parenting and post-abortion concerns.
What We Do
Why We Do It
We are pro-woman
We believe that every woman has the right to make the choice that she believes is right for her and her baby. To do so, she needs to have all the information about all her options. A choice without information is no choice at all.
We are pro-baby
We believe that every unborn child is created in the image and likeness of God. We believe in the humanity and rights of the unborn.
James 1:27 says “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.” An orphan today is the helpless, vulnerable child in the womb who is being considered for abortion thereby having neither mother nor father to protect them. And today a widow can be considered the single woman who has to make a life and death decision about her baby on her own without support of the father (and sometimes even being pressured by the baby’s father to abort the child).
- Statistics from the Guttmacher Institute show the following:
- Approximately 862,320 abortions occurred in the United States in 2017. This represents an abortion rate of 13.5 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age (15–44).
- 4,620 abortions were provided in New Mexico in 2017.
- There was a no change in the abortion rate in New Mexico between 2014 and 2017, from 11.7 to 11.7 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age.
- The abortion rate in the United States stands at 45%.
- Two-thirds of America’s abortions are obtained by those with a Christian affiliation (43% of women identify themselves as Protestant and 27% identify themselves as Catholic). “Why Prolife?” by Randy Alcorn
18% of all U.S. abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as born again or evangelical Christians. “Why Prolife?” by Randy Alcorn
We offer a safe, confidential environment for women and men to safely explore their pregnancy options and receive accurate medical information.
Our strive to reach women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy who are considering abortion. We minister to them with grace and dignity, seeking to eliminate the crisis without eliminating the baby. We trust God will empower them to make a life-affirming pregnancy decision while acknowledging that ultimately it is their choice to make.
Pregnancy Crisis Intervention
Options Counseling (carrying to term, making an adoption plan or abortion)
Lab-quality Pregnancy Testing
1st Trimester Ultrasound
Proof of Pregnancy Verification
Pregnancy and Parenting Programs
Education on Maternal Health and Fetal Development
Parenting Classes for Mothers and Fathers
Material Needs for Mother and Baby (please see our Wish List)
Post-Abortion Recovery Program
Forgiven & Set Free – a private Bible Study for women and men impacted by abortion