Volunteer at Desert Rose Women's Center by Filling Out the Form Below
We all have a choice. Over a million lives are lost every year to abortion. We are doing something about it and invite you to be a part of our team as a volunteer. We have been first responders for life since 2008, and many others just like you have been right here beside us. If you can serve for just 4 hours per week in one of these volunteer positions, please email Roberta Cheek or call her at (505) 577-6285.
We are always in need of Spanish-speaking translators! This can be on an as-needed basis.
Help is needed in the following areas:
- Client Advocate Volunteer– to work directly with clients (training provided)
- Father’s Program Volunteer– to work directly with fathers (training provided)
- Administrative Volunteer– to help with administrative tasks such as entering data into an online database
- Community Outreach Volunteer– to help with marketing efforts to reach new clients
- Donor Relationship Volunteer– to help with communication with our donors (possibility of commission)
- Church Liaison Volunteer– to facilitate relationships and information flow between Desert Rose Women’s Center and key contact at local churches
- Photographer/Videographer Volunteer – to work on special events/projects
- IT Specialist Volunteer– to assist with network, hardware and software issues on an as-needed basis
- Cleaning Volunteer