“I didn’t realize how rewarding volunteering at Desert Rose Women's Center would be until I actually bit the bullet, applied and became a volunteer. This is more than “just” a volunteer job. I’ve become part of a family - the Desert Rose Women's Center family. As we work toward the common goal of saving lives, we pray, work, laugh and cry together.”
Volunteer at Desert Rose Women's Center by Filling Out the Form Below
We all have a choice. Over a million lives are lost every year to abortion. We are doing something about it and invite you to be a part of our team as a volunteer. We have been first responders for life since 2008, and many others just like you have been right here beside us. If you can serve for just 4 hours per week in one of these volunteer positions, please email Roberta Cheek or call her at (505) 577-6285.
We are always in need of Spanish-speaking translators! This can be on an as-needed basis.
Help is needed in the following areas:
- Client Advocate Volunteer– to work directly with clients (training provided)
- Father’s Program Volunteer– to work directly with fathers (training provided)
- Administrative Volunteer– to help with administrative tasks such as entering data into an online database
- Community Outreach Volunteer– to help with marketing efforts to reach new clients
- Donor Relationship Volunteer– to help with communication with our donors (possibility of commission)
- Church Liaison Volunteer– to facilitate relationships and information flow between Desert Rose Women’s Center and key contact at local churches
- Photographer/Videographer Volunteer – to work on special events/projects
- IT Specialist Volunteer– to assist with network, hardware and software issues on an as-needed basis
- Cleaning Volunteer